- By Sarah
- In Competitions
- Posted May 22, 2019
*FEBRUARY 26TH WINTER DRESSAGE POSTPONED*
Due to the equine flu virus we have taken the decision to postpone our February 26th Winter Dressage competition until Tuesday 23rd April.
The tests scheduled for February will be the tests for 30th April, ie.Intro B, Prelim 2, Prelim 12 & Novice 28.
Apologies for any inconvenience, this was a decision that was taken following much consultation, including advice given by The Animal Health Trust.